. . . .One day while lounging on the beach, my beloved husband said, "This is what I want to do everyday. Is it wrong to want to live a life of leisure?" My daughter replied, "Dad, you do live the life of easier." And so we do! Here is a bit from our life of easier.
Monday, October 24, 2011
The Versatile Blogger Award
I have been nominated by the Lovely Latasha for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Here are the guidelines to accept the award:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated me.
2. Share 7 things about myself.
3. Nominate 15 other blogs.
So here are seven amazing (or slightly odd) things about me:
1. I had five wonderful kids in five years, and now I am less than one year away from having five teenagers.
2. Life without bacon and dark chocolate would be a prison for me.
3. I have 9 fingers.
4. I love cheese as much as bacon and dark chocolate.
5. All my friends must have a sense of humor.
6. I love to write
7. Gardening is how I relax.
My Fifteen Nominees
He Sows and She Sews
is all about the days on the farm that include raising a family, homeschooling, and sewing.